OT: Virago parts (temporarily) needed

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Thu Nov 29 14:41:07 PST 2007

Dear List and (Bcc'd) Friends,

Sorry for the OT, but I need a couple odds and ends for a Yamaha XV project
I'm working on.  If you have (or know anyone who has) a 1984 or later
Virago1000/1100 or a 1986 or later Virago 700/750 that would be willing to
temporarily lend me a few LH case innards from a non-working (or working)
engine, pls ping me offlist at wkdenton at verizon.net .

As an FYI, I'm working on a 1st generation XV starter drive (permanent)
reconfiguration scheme, but I can't afford to buy all the parts new just in
case my idea doesn't work.  All the parts will be returned unharmed/unused
and will not be run in the test mule, just temporarily installed for fit and
proof of theory.

TIA & Best regards,
Bill Denton
Yardley, PA