Replacement for GPz

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Oct 23 10:22:21 PDT 2007

Bob,

Sounds like you (taller gents) need either an ST1300 (EFI, shafty, w/ 16k
mile valve adj. interval) or an FJR1300 (EFI, shafty, w/ 25k mile valve adj.
interval).  Both fit all three of your criteria.  An ST2 (very comfortable
for taller folks, too long of a reach for 5'9"ers like me) would fit
criteria #'s 1 & 3, but you have the inevitable short interval desmo valve
adjustment thing to deal with.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
'96 GPz1100