Idiot Season

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 08:42:32 PDT 2008

+1 Jeff. Roads are for MOTOR vehicles. This makes Harley's somewhat borderline but at least you can make a case because of all the noise. Seems most bicyclists want to be dead right. I don't care if I offended anybody ;-P

Steve

PS - the KLR finally came in and I picked it up last night. Let the farkling begin!