Idiot Season

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:06:51 PDT 2008

What irritates me is when they insist on riding on the road when there is a
brand spanking new bicycle path right next to the highway.

I ride my bicycle as often as I can, but I absolutely hate to ride on the
street.  With $3 gas and my attempts to drop some pounds this past year, I
probably drive my car to work less than half the time.  I only live a couple
miles from work and unless I think I can get out over luch, I rarely take
the GPz, but my bicycle has become a nice substitute for the 2 miles of
bicycle trails between my house and office (I rode it yesterday and today).

Dave in Des Moines