Idiot Season

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:45:07 PDT 2008

See now that kind of cycling doesn't bug me at all. Ride to work, ride
around town, obey the traffic laws, not holding anyone up. No problem,
more power to you. But the _pelotons_ of slow-movers clogging up the
nice mountain roads piss me off. I don't care if you're on a
motorcycle or an RV or a bike or a rickshaw... if you're holding up
traffic, get the hell out of the way. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100