Idiot Season

art.robinson at rogers.com art.robinson at rogers.com
Tue Apr 15 09:18:52 PDT 2008

I think it's the instant transition from pedestrian to vehicle status
(and back again) as it suits them, without ant regard for other road
users, that irritates me most.

Cops don't seem to want to bothered. If you or I tried even a few of
their antics we wouldn't be holding a licence for long.

Also the "hit me if you dare attitude" from these uninsured arrogant
idiots.

Art in TO