Idiot Season

art.robinson at art.robinson at
Tue Apr 15 09:18:52 PDT 2008

I think it's the instant transition from pedestrian to vehicle status
(and back again) as it suits them, without ant regard for other road
users, that irritates me most.

Cops don't seem to want to bothered. If you or I tried even a few of
their antics we wouldn't be holding a licence for long.

Also the "hit me if you dare attitude" from these uninsured arrogant

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: blackgpz at [mailto:blackgpz at]
Sent: 15 April 2008 11:43
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Idiot Season

+1 Jeff. Roads are for MOTOR vehicles. This makes Harley's somewhat
+borderline but at least you can make a case because of all the noise.
+Seems most bicyclists want to be dead right. I don't care if I offended

+anybody ;-P

PS - the KLR finally came in and I picked it up last night. Let the
farkling begin!