Idiot Season

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 15 18:15:06 PDT 2008

First of all, I'm not an uneducated redneck. So the crux of your argument is
since a bicyclist has rights and pays taxes, they don't have to be
responsible or courteous. Makes sense to me. That's the same BS you hear
from every bicyclist, they need a new line. Just like "loud pipes save
lives" and "helmets cause neck injuries", you get tired of the stupidity. A
bicyclist has no right to obstruct traffic on their bike just like I have no
right to on my MC or in my truck. I can't drive down the middle of the
interstate at 15mph because I got rights and pay taxes. This cannot be
defended. If you're not one of those that ride in this manner, god bless ya.
If you are, learn something here. Anything that poses a threat to us as
motorcyclists is fair game for discussion here. Some bicyclists are and need
to learn some manners to go with their "rights".

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650