Idiot Season

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 15 18:24:40 PDT 2008

<<First of all, I'm not an uneducated redneck. So the crux of your argument
is
since a bicyclist has rights and pays taxes, they don't have to be
responsible or courteous. Makes sense to me. That's the same BS you hear
from every bicyclist, they need a new line. Just like "loud pipes save
lives" and "helmets cause neck injuries", you get tired of the stupidity. A
bicyclist has no right to obstruct traffic on their bike just like I have no
right to on my MC or in my truck. I can't drive down the middle of the
interstate at 15mph because I got rights and pay taxes. This cannot be
defended. If you're not one of those that ride in this manner, god bless ya.
If you are, learn something here. Anything that poses a threat to us as
motorcyclists is fair game for discussion here. Some bicyclists are and need
to learn some manners to go with their "rights".>>

I'm with Steve and Charles on this one. While I have enjoyed bicycling in
the past, I knew to stay to the shoulder and not in others ways. Paying
taxes has nothing to do with riding a vehicle that requires no registration
and two feet to make it go somewhere. Nothing wrong with riding a bicycle,
but don't expect others to heed to a bicyclists stupidity. Oh and its not a
"right" to ride a motorcycle or a bicycle, it's a "privilege". It's all well
and good to share the road we all ride on, but that requires some thought on
the part of the person operating the less powerful, unprotected vehicle, in
this case a bicycle. If you are blatently going to throw yourself in
anothers way with the stupid axiom of "He'll see me, he has to stop."  Then
don't be shocked when you are run down.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;