Steve and Jims adventure?

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Fri Aug 8 00:10:16 PDT 2008

Randolph Peters wrote:

> > IS IT AN ILLUSION OR IS VISIBILITY IN THIS TYPE OF WEATHER REALLY BETTER ON THE BIKE THAN IN A CAR?

I think it has to do with the visor being closer to the eyes (and thus
less in focus) than a car windshield is. I have a trick - I wax the
visor with regular car wax so most of the rain beads off. Works on the
car windsheild too, BTW.

> Lastly, has anyone found a pair of Ipod head phones that can stay in place when a helmet is pulled on?

No, but I have an Autocom headphones/mic/intercom/mp3player/phone kit.
Before I got that I used to dismantle a pair of regular Walkman
headphones (not the earbuds, but the relatively big ones) and mount
inside my helmets.

	/ Richie