Steve and Jims adventure?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 8 04:51:11 PDT 2008

<<Lastly, has anyone found a pair of Ipod head phones that can stay in place
when a helmet is pulled on? Music would have certainly been an improvement
on my ear plugs.>>

I've been using a Motocomm Audio Boss for the past 4-5 years which mounts
speakers in the helmet (Quick plug for a great company here- Before my
Cleveland trip, my Audio Boss broke down, I mailed it back to them for a
repair , and instead they are giving me their new unit  The ST-1 free of
charge! Now THAT'S customer service!) The Audio BOss ( Now ST-1) also sends
communicator and cell phone signals through your headset as well as GPS or
Radar detector. I used the GPS going through mine on the last trip.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;