Carb sync

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Wed Aug 13 13:39:04 PDT 2008

What about emissions improvements?  I'm the proud owner of another bike with
seemingly superfluous valvegear, the VFR with VTEC.  The previous iteration
apparently sounded better and made exactly the same power.  The VTEC is
heavier and more complex and, while it doesn't make more power, I think it
sounds fantastic and the thing apparently puts out fewer greenhouse gases
than (insert clever Mason metaphor here... A gerbil fart?  A beaver
sneeze?).  Anyway, it's clean.

I gotta' think that big K must've had a similar motive when adding VVT.  I'm
sure the info is "out there," I'm just too lazy to look for it...

-Rob