Tire patching

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Jan 18 10:57:22 PST 2008

There must be a Hell of a lot more Scot in you than me.  I rode back to
Ontario from southern WV with a front tire with a rim leak losing about 5
psi/day.  I had the rear chaged out due to a piece of metal gouging the
tread off, but there were no front tires available in Beckley WV.  The front
had less than 5000 km but I turfed it when I got home because the rim leak
couldn't be fixed.