bogging.

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 09:39:45 PDT 2008

If I turned mine out 6 turns, they'd be laying on the garage floor.  When
modifying away from stock, I've always considered 2.5 to 3 turns out to be a
working maximum on any bike I've owned.  After that, it's time to start
changing other settings, jet sizes, etc to bring the entire system of carb
circuits back into concert w/ each other.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net