Tank question - possible problem

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Mar 4 07:47:44 PST 2008

Yes, it is.  It has a slightly bent right front edge and a
little chipped red paint in the same place from shipping.
This would not show once it's installed, otherwise it's
perfect.  Story behind the tank is that I owned this tank
10 years ago as a replacement for mine, but found it was
damaged in shipping and was returned to Koups for another.
7 years later, I found a tank on ebay and bought it, turned
out to be the same tank except the seller lied and didn't
say it was damaged.  It even still had my name on the
side.  Also have a NOS red front fender.

Charles S.