Tank question - possible problem

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Mar 4 11:43:36 PST 2008

I have a couple of spare tanks if anyone is in the need.  Neiether are
pristine.  Both have scratches one has a sizable dent.  If anyone is
interested I can photograph them.  The price will be very reasonable but the
shipping may hurt.
If was a dandy month in Costa Rica.  I highly recomend it.  If it was up to
me I'd stll be there.