First ride of the year!

pselsberry at comcast.net pselsberry at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 16:02:50 PDT 2008

Good hear on the 1st ride of the year.
Luckily I never put her away fully - we had plenty of instant warm days this winter and I just couldn't pass them up.
Rode into work today with the new JCW topcase on and it was pretty nice to not have the backpack weight on my shoulders.
Everybody else in the cold zones - don't worry, spring and 50+ deg days are coming soon

--
Paul S. Elsberry
pselsberry at comcast.net

From: 1KPerDay <1kperday at gmail.com>