EBC Rotors and tolerances

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Mar 12 22:51:45 PDT 2008

Chamfered holes are better for keeping them from cracking but I've seen a lot of EOM stuff with straight drill holes so the alloy must be harder nowadays.  I chamfered all of my holes on my old racing bikes but my newer CBR600RR has straight drills.  I figure you couldn't hurt anything my chamfering them lightly with a Christmas Tree bit.