Back on the Road

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Nov 6 10:31:33 PST 2008

Hi Steve,

Congratulations on all the work, you did a hell of a lot of
work on the bike, but it should pay off nicely.

The issue with the rear sprocket is normal.  I've run a 47
tooth rear for years and the additional two tooth bigger
rear vs stock does move the axle all the way way forward,
even a little more so on a brand new chain.  I does not
cause any problems at all.  You will find the bike will
have a little bit quicker handling than stock, but with no
real loss of high stability.  Since I ride in the mountains
most of the time, the extra power is nice to have also.

Charles S.

>My blue Gpz has been off the road this past month due to
>one job leading to another to another.
{SNIP}