Back on the Road

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sat Nov 8 05:56:12 PST 2008

Steve
  Good job, sounds like you're a wrench addict, glad things worked out for
you, but I do wonder how a valve seal could be intermittant the way you
describe. In my experience valve seals will cause  blue smoke at startup as
oil that has pooled around the stems gets sucked in at startup. White smoke
is normally water, not oil, but I realize some guys use funny oil in there
steeds.

  Pete S