Was Re: Connie Anniversary, Now GPS

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Wed Oct 15 05:07:48 PDT 2008

I'm running a streetpilot C550 Garmin, which is full featured (Bluetooth,
MP3's Street names at turns, SD slot Etc.) Downside is it's big and the RAM
mount for it sucks. So I made up something that works fine, but I intend to
improve on it next year a bit. I've used it all the way to Cleveland and
back from NY as well as up to Vt and back. I didn't have an issue with it
falling off the bike so that's a plus. It's not waterproof, but when it
rained I just threw it in the tank bag quickly. Screen is big enough to see
easily and it has all voice prompts , while easily connecting throuigh my
Motocomm ST-1 system . It works great, I have to say.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;