Was Re: Connie Anniversary, Now GPS

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 06:30:58 PDT 2008

I'm thinking since my speedo seems to be pretty inaccurate, I would
mount the GPS over the speedo and use it as such. Would be nice not to
have to guesstimate my speed when I see the friendly trooper pull in
behind me. I see some very good prices for this on ebay right now. This
one is a definite possibility!

Dave B