Now GPS - do you need one

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Thu Oct 16 04:20:04 PDT 2008

I never thought I needed one, but this sumer I decided to splurge and buy
one I can use in both the car and the bike, and I have to say I'm really
pleased with it. I use it everyday now for work too. It makes my life a lot
easier. It's great to have and I wouldn't do without it now. Funny note
after I bought the GPS I got a new cel phone (Sprint Samsung Instinct) and
that has a GPS built in as well.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;