(U) Re: pda/gps

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Wed Aug 5 23:05:36 PDT 2009

> Etymotic ER6i earplug speakers are awesome as well.  Tiny and very comfortable, with the Zumo 660 MP3 feature, it's like plugging the music directly into your brain.

The price tag is impressive though. I had bought some JVC in-ear plugs
some time ago and was ok with them. Not happy, as the sound device
below was not what I needed - but when I switched phones I finally had
a mobile phone with a decently working music playback (that was before
the IPhone..) and with it came small earplugs which fit under the
helmet.

I wanted to try the in-helmet things as well (my helmet is prepared
for that) but never found an acceptable offer around.

Alex