So I was thinking

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun May 24 09:20:08 PDT 2009

Always dangerous, but I have that oil line and fitting coming in from
Ronayers on Tuesday, and I took a look at a buddies ZRX1200 the other day
which still has that setup, but now the top fitting , instead of being a
flare nut and fitting is a banjo. I'd have to measure it between mounting
points on the head, but I bet it would be a direct swap over, as long as the
bottom fitting is still a banjo as it is now. Stephen's comment about
dissimilar metals stuck with me. I wish I had thought of this before I
ordered those parts. If an upgrade was feasible I would have done it.
Something to bear in mind for the rest of you that if you ever run into this
situation it might be worth checking out.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;