GPZList Digest, Vol 30, Issue 22 (Corbin Seats)

Philip Hamm philbike20 at
Sun May 24 15:10:02 PDT 2009

I have had a Corbin seat on my bike for a long time, since I got it in 95.  The seat has held up VERY WELL for its age in both looks and function, so let it be known Corbin seats are very long lasting.  Seats are like beds, some people like plush soft seats some people like really stiff ones.  My Corbin is very stiff and I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.  It looks great and does conform to my butt really nicely.  I like the stock seat also.

Hotmail® goes with you.