Expected mpg

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Oct 28 07:04:48 PDT 2009

Winter??  Winter??  You want winter?  I got your winter
right here in Denver.  There are supposed to be 18 inches
in town by tomorrow night and there is over a foot of snow
at my office in Evergreen (7,200ft altitude) already.
Supposed to to be 2 to 3 feet in the mountains.  Yuck!  Not
sure I'll make it in  tomorrow and half of the office has
already called in.  And to make it worse, I was backing in
the snowblower last night and accidently put the adjuster
lever through my GPZ tail light.  I'd be really mad if I
didn't have two more in the basement.  ;-)

Charles S.
Snowed in 95 GPZ1100