Got it on the road finally

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 11:46:34 PDT 2009

Hey Charles and guys,

I know this has been searched and spoken to long ago, BUT, I'd like to know if we have any information on how to draw a power line out from our GPz with which to power a cell phone?? I'm about to hit the road for a little trip around CA soon, and I would really like to keep that thing charged up.? Need a life line in the event of a spill...Could this also power my laptop?

Pray tell.? Hope all is well with you guys.

Ron Jordan

Altadena, CA?