Cheap GPZ Tires at Dennis Kirk

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 15:59:47 PDT 2010

I had a set of them 1 time, I will never run them again. ever!

dont remember the mileage I got out of them but was great.

my reason for dislike was the cold weather performance. I slid across double yellow line not laying my Harley just riding more or less straight up but in a curve on main backroad hi-way. my speed was 35mph, & the temperature was in the teens. I broke them loose several times & almost wrecked 2 times & recovered luckily, & glad no one was coming. or I might not be here today, so any tire that I cant run in the winter will never be run by me. I wont give them another chance with my life on the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my tire pressure was correct. but tire size was a 130/90/16 rear & a 100/90/19 front

Later,
Randy