Header Install

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 13 15:03:45 PDT 2010

Am installing the Jardine I got from Andy,....why oh why did Kawasaki put
some much STUFF in front of the pipes???  Got the radiator and oil cooler
off and now I can install the new (or well used) pipe.  Oh well, I needed to
change the fluids ;-)  Got the Dynojet kit today too, one day earlier than
UPS tracker said.  I called them up about high altitude changes and I need
to get (4) 100 main jets and put the needle on clip position #1 vs. #2, and
turn the idle jets out 2 turns instead of 2.5.  The tech guy at Dynojet was
really nice about coming up with a combo for our high altitude situation.
He also said to call back if I ditch the stock air box/cleaner.  I'll
probably be selling the Factory Jet Kit I found in the garage, cleaning up.
Email me if you're interested otherwise I'll put it on ebay shortly.

Cheers and back to the garage!

John

FYI - I've done a video of what the bike sounded like stock and will update
it with the header once it's on.