Armchair diagnostics- hard warm start

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:32:08 PDT 2010

Only 2 years. I didn't care for it this winter in the garage like I should
have, but a fresh charge prior to rising from the winter sleep touched it
off with the first stab. Then 20min later, it was a bear to start. I may
replace the battery just for giggles anyway, but it was like this towards
the end of last summer already.
Don