So, I was suffocating my bike..

Jordan mrgilmore at
Sat Sep 11 21:04:35 PDT 2010

Ron Jordan
Altadena, CA

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Scappaticci <scapco at>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 11:21 AM
To: Ronjordan <MRGILMORE at>
Subject: Re: So, I was suffocating my bike..

Yes we have all had "DUHHH!!" moments.  I once tore down the whole
front end of my old Chevy pickup believing the timing chain had jumped
the sprockets.  After reassembling it and it still doing the same
thing, I found the wire to the condenser had simply come loose and was
bouncing around.  Reattached it and no more problem.  At least it ran
better with a new double roller timing chain on it.  :-)

Charles S.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM, John Soliday <johnsoliday at> wrote:
> wow, I'm sure we've all had a "duh" moment similar.

You are subscribed at the email address MRGILMORE at