Kawasaki Ninja 1000

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 13 18:16:50 PDT 2011

Wow, I test rode this bike on friday, what a great bike. Light, torquey, powerful with spot on fuel injection. The neat, manually adjustable windshield is a plus, the wind protection is  a little lacking, but seat position was about perfect. I really like this bike a lot. It drops into corners effortlessly, and was just very lively and fun to ride. I really like this bike. I can’t believe how smooth the throttle response was. It’s a very cool bike.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R