Kawasaki Ninja 1000

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 13 18:16:50 PDT 2011

Wow, I test rode this bike on friday, what a great bike. Light, torquey, powerful with spot on fuel injection. The neat, manually adjustable windshield is a plus, the wind protection is  a little lacking, but seat position was about perfect. I really like this bike a lot. It drops into corners effortlessly, and was just very lively and fun to ride. I really like this bike. I can’t believe how smooth the throttle response was. It’s a very cool bike.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100