Plugged tire

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sat Sep 17 05:36:00 PDT 2011

RandyNoYB,

I agree that patching from the inside is the better way to go.  However, I'm
curious about your comment that you've "never had good luck with the rope
patches".  You say that, but have you ever actually had a failure with a
rope patch that you installed yourself, because you don't mention any
incidents.

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net