Electrical Question

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Mon Apr 16 15:35:23 PDT 2012

The brown wire is the main wire between the ign s/w and fusebox. So Irrc it carries all the switched circuits at the fusebox. besides the wire being wimpy, barrel type connectors aren't that great.
 As Bill said - add a relay in the headlight circuit to take some load off. Especially if you have a higher wattage bulb.
Don't forget to clean and crimp the connector tighter.

pete S
96

Message: 1