Summer trips

junkyardhotrod at aol.com junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Fri May 11 21:26:08 PDT 2012

             I havent planned any trips with the GPZ yet, although it has fresh rubber, and is fully serviced and running great. I want to do some riding on the western slope this year, maybe some time late summer or early fall.
            I have been trying to sync schedules with my friend Doug for a couple of long weekends on my new toy, a titled and plated CRF 450X.

         Mike