Summer trips

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Fri May 11 21:30:51 PDT 2012

I haven't planned anything beyond Americade as of yet. My back problems for
the past year have limited me but I MAY be going to vintage motorcycle days
in Ohio in July. Next weekend I'm heading up to New Hampshire to Twisted
Throttle's open house for the day. I have been riding basically any day it
wasn't raining for the past month but all local stuff. I had the FJR out

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100