Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Jun 11 13:35:30 PDT 2013

Chuck don't you live in Montana where the speed limit is merely a
suggestion?  Is there a speed limit there now?
One of the really nice things about owning a Canadian GPZ was the
metric speedo.  It was a little intimidating but exhilarating to see
the needle hitting 250 not just 160.  That was with a GIVI screen.
The Suzuki vstrom's best on this stretch of asphalt has been 230+.
The winglet at the top of the screen made a hell of a noise at speed.
The tree in Oct 2011 took care of the winglet.

Jim