GPZList Digest, Vol 77, Issue 10

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu May 2 17:35:17 PDT 2013

<<Amsoil makes great oil no doubt, but by it's very nature as a MLM product
its consumer price is comprised of somewhere between 45-55% sales margin
which is distributed along the upline in its bits and pieces as outlined in
the sales and marketing plan that every distributor is privy to.  I'm not
knocking the product or MLM, I'm just saying thems is the facts, based on my
past direct involvement with at least 3 MLM companies, all of which are
generally designed after the 65 year old, very successful model out of Ada,
MI., aka Amway.

Some people are OK with that, and some are not.
Some people like devils food cake, some like angels food cake.>>

Bill I don’t sell Amsoil even though I'm a dealer,  I use it myself. I don't
care what anyone else does, I know I'm not using diesel truck oil in my
motorcycle. As I said earlier, when they print out "Great for your
motorcycle too." I'll consider it, but they do not even with their JASO
rating on there. The layman is NOT going to know what a JASO rating is or
what it means, so Shell is not pushing that oil for motorcycles. Let them
put it on the containers in plain english, not in code. My motorcycles cost
me good money, I'll use the best in them, I'm not telling anyone else what
to do, but I'm not going to buy the bargain basement oil for them myself.
Like I said, if Shell was so confident that this oil was great for
motorcycles they'd print it on the jug, not just the JASO code. I'll never
use it until then.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com