Diesel oils - good, fire bad (RIP Phil Hartman)

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri May 3 05:47:09 PDT 2013

Now that we have all this chemical expertise at hand..  Can any of you
tell me what adhesive I can use and buy over the counter to glue
Dupont Nylon 66?  Would perfer it to be clear.
I put the battery in my bike last week.  The snow drift in front of
the door had subsided enough that I dug the door free.  The bike
started right up.
The next day my grandsons donated me a cold that has been like a week
long hangover.
Now the Ottawa River is started its second spring rise as the northern
melt waters are coming down.  It will be at least another week before
I can get riding as I'll be moving furniture out of friends potential
flood victim cottages.  Better go find my f#@*&%$# waders.

Jim