1 cylinder down - update

Steven Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 15 23:16:44 PDT 2014

Pods are actually easy to tune because you don't have to remove that STUPID
air box every time you need to access the carbs. I have over 50K miles on my
pod set up and the bike runs very well. A jet kit and some new pilot jets
will be required. Since you removed the air box, what did you do about the
air injection pipe that was attached to it? Did you know there is a vacuum
tap on the carbs for the valve in the air injection pipe? This needs to be
capped off or your bike will run like you say it's running ;)

Steve